For forty-four years Janet has been expressing her vibrancy and enthusiasm for life through her paintings. Her gift for color draws the viewer into a world of wonder and light. Janet has produced her most significant body of work since 2008.
Links to Galleries
Visitors are encouraged to view Janet Pearlman Paintings in the galleries below:
- Intuitive Gallery: Pieces in this group were created since 2019 with intuitive spontaneity of both color and design.
- Landscape Gallery: This gallery represents the bulk of Janet’s work from 2015 -2019.
- Flowing Figure Gallery: Janet’s work from 2007 to about 2014 featuring uplifting content of dream-scape figures in lively and soothing color.
- Diptych Gallery: These are larger scale pieces, created from 2010 to 2012.
- Archival Gallery: Many of the pieces in this gallery are from earlier periods in Janet’s art career and represent the diversity of her work.
- Artist Statement: Read a current piece including art background on the About Janet page.
- List of Exhibitions of Janet Pearlman Paintings: Click here. Also see About Janet page.
Read what some fans of Janet’s art say about her work:
“When I look at your landscapes, I feel an intriguing blend of vibrancy and tranquility. You created a place I want to step into.” –Beverly
” These (paintings) are very beautiful and lively, but also serene. I see your experience with landscape painting paying off, in the sense of atmosphere and depth, even when the composition appears flat…. lovely harmonizing color-Mark N. (an artist once featured on the front page of the New York Times Arts and Leisure Section)
” Your work conveys… the reality that the world is a (combination) of spirit and form, emotion and a place to live.”– Rob
“Your beautiful painting hangs proudly above our mantelpiece, and we love it. It brings us joy daily! Your impressionistic interpretation of a lovely natural scene with its mixture of vibrant … colors … brightens our entire home with beauty and energy. I wish I could fully express all that your painting means to us, and how very happy we are to own this piece.” — Wendy S