Whether you are actively using the Abraham teachings or not, you probably experience emotional upset and want to recover. What do you do for yourself?
Here are some things I do:
1. Take a nap
2. Get a good night’s rest
3. Read a novel– mystery, love story, adventure– all three? 🙂
4. Exercise- move my body
5. Use an art to move energy- like Jin Shin Jyutsu
6. Let time pass
7. Call a friend who will support and lift you
8. Appreciate anything in your life
9. Appreciate yourself
10. Ask a friend to appreciate you, one who can
11. List good things in your life.
12. Play with a pet.
13. Remember a time when you felt strong, calm, good and play the memory in your mind.
I improved my mood by creating this life for the blog! I would love to hear your stories, what you use to lift. Want to share one? Please write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Put “blog response” in the subject line so I know you are not spam. 🙂